Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OC Fashion Showcase 2013

This past weekend I had the amazing opportunity to go to Orange County's Fashion Showcase. At the Westin South Coast Plaza hotel.


Me and my friend Cybil, designer of Julia Love, emerging designer winner.


Rhinestone Violin man played Adele and Rhianna.


















































Me & Cybil

Mike & Cybil



Dress: Vintage
Faux Fur Hoodie: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Woven Lita

The show was fantastic, I'm so glad Cybil invited me. I got to sit front row and watch all the amazing designs come down the runway. My favorites were of course, Julia Love and 1III7. I loved how Julia Love's collection was military inspired line and the fact that modles and designer were wearing dog tags. The red dress with a train and the long white ombre grey train dress were my favorites, so vampy. Makes me I wish I had a place to wear a gown like that. 1III7 the crochet gowns with pearl body jewelry were so detailed my eyes were enamored by the opulance of it all.
Check em out:

I wore a vintage lace dress that I picked up at deelux a while back, the faux fur jacket kept me warm all through the night and my Lita's are one of my most comfortable shoes that give me all the height I wish I had.    Thank you to Cybil and my wonderful date/photographer for such a great night, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment