Thursday, April 11, 2013

Places

Jacket- Army Surplus
Skat Rat DIY Crop Top- Captain Fin,Captain's Helm
Black & white button down floral print skirt- Captain's Helm
Shoes- Vintage
Sheer tights

Outfit of the day 4.6.13, 
I went to see Groundislava and Shlohmo with my boyfriend at The Fonda theater in LA. The show was fantastic, so many people just getting down and dancing. A lot of this outfit is thrifted or borrowed, the jacket is my boyfriends and I honestly have no idea where he got it from. The crop top tank I cut myself and purchased when I worked at a buy*sell*trade store called Captain's Helm in Costa Mesa. Sadly the Costa Mesa location has been closed down but the Helm is still alive and kickin' in Oceanside, I highly suggest going there if you're in the area for some awesome vintage/thrifted finds. The skirt was origianlly an apron dress that tied in the back but that annoyed me when I leaned my back against things so, I chopped it up into a skirt and now I'm in love. I want the weather to warm up so I can work it into my wardrobe more.

No comments:

Post a Comment