Thursday, April 25, 2013

☼ & ☽

Button Down Sun & Moon Shirt: Goodwill
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: EBay[similar here]
Bracelets: Captains Helm + Orange Street Fair
Sun Glasses: Target

In honor of the partial lunar eclipse/pink moon tonight I decided to post one of my favorite button down shirts ever. I found it in Goodwill around Halloween looking for a costume for my mother, instead I fell in love with this shirt. I like tying it a 90s knot-cropped fit, or layering with a cream sweater over it. Originally the shirt was part of a PJ set. The bottoms I plan to hem and wear like a harem pant because I cannot get enough of the print.We'll see how it goes!
The jeans from Forever 21 are high waisted and very comfortable, since finals are coming up I've been lazy and can't get out of my comfy jeans, I love the shape the pants give me.
The shoes were an impulse by off of EBay, I'm a huge fan of nude shoes. This pair runs really big and I even got a size smaller than I wear, so I just stuff some cotton balls in the toes and I'm good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment