Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello my friend




On me:
Jeggings: Fashion You
Sheer V-neck: American Apparel
Shoes: buckle creepers (thrifted DEE*LUX)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Ebay

On Hang:
Tiger sheer top: H&M
Geo print pants: H&M
Sandals: Forever 21
Bag: Dooney & Burke

These photos were taken right after I finished my last final. I went to see one of my best friends Hang. We hung out, walked around her neighborhood and snapped a few style pictures.
Since I had just left my last final, everything I'm wearing is super basic and comfrotable. I bought the creepers at DEE*LUX a while back, I'm slowly trying to style them with more outfits, I've been really interested in cut out corset type lingerie and I love the detail the one pictured above gives when my back is shown.
Hang's outfit, is perfect for summer. I'm loving her geometric print pants mixed with the sheer top is unique and sexy. The tiger print is perfect for my sassy friend since her chinese astrological sign is a tiger. Hope everyone's having a great three day weekend! More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment