Sunday, June 2, 2013

Satan Try To Stop Me







Plaid Shirt: DEE*LUX (thrifted)
Crop Tank: DIY/ Captain Fin's (Captains Helm)
Shoes: Buckle Creepers (thrifted, DEE*LUX)

I cannot stop wearing these creepers, I'm obsessed. Plus, they're big enough to wear with my ace bandage since I sprained my ankle wearing flatforms. Needless to say I'll be taking a break from my platforms and be wearing flats until my ankle is all better. Weather's been weird, overcast and super humid, so I decided to pair my thin plaid button down with this comfy cranberry red jersey skirt from American Apparel. The shirt I cropped myself and its one of my favorite crop tops. I need to make more, they're perfect for pairing with high waisted things. I wish the weather would warm up, I've had enough of June gloom already and not seeing the sun makes me so sleepy. Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment