Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lion Babe








Birthday OOTD: 7/27/'13
Cream Woven Cardigan: The Gap, vintage, Captain's Helm
Stripped Turtleneck Crop Top: American Apparel
Button Down Jean Skirt: Thrifted @ Long Beach
Brown Boots: Captain's Helm

 Yesterday was my birthday and I had to take some photos of my outfit since it was super cute and comfortable. The weather was nice and warm but with a cool breeze. I found this amazing jean skirt at a thrift store with my friend Hang for only 2 bucks! Such a steal, I've been realizing I have a thing for shorts or skirts with button closure fronts so when I found this skirt I could not pass it up. The stripped crop top I got at American Apparel. My initial idea for the piece was to layer it under sweaters for winter, but lately I've been busting it out for summer and playing with high waisted silhouettes. The shoes are my all time favorite boots, I'm probably going to be gettinga  boot tan from how much I've been wearing them this summer.

 My friends and I went to KBBQ and pigged out for my brithday, and Hang even got me a cake! I was lucky enough to get some really great gifts, even a Tyrion Lannister POP figure, damn it feels good to be a leo.
>:3

1 comment:

  1. And she shone like a gem in a five-and-dime store.

    ReplyDelete