Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My So Called Life...

Floral Cardigan: vintage
Eyelit Tank: American Apparel
Jeans: Dixie
Shoes: Thrifted @ Captain's Helm
Necklace: DIY

I love nothing more than an easy pair of distressed denim, a nice floral print and boots. Something about this outfit just screams 90s to me, but maybe that's just because I've been re-watching 'My So Called Life'. I cannot get enough of a good feminie floral print, this cardigan is a staple in my wardrobe when the weather warms up. It's super cute paired with jeans and a t-shirt or even a nice summer dress and some boots. The boots I'm wearing are my current favorite, picked them up back when I worked at Captain's Helm and I cannot take them off this summer. I will likely wear them to death. The Necklace is a combination of old Forever 21 necklaces I had that broke so I tried to repair them with a safety pin to give it a tad of a punk vibe. Anything can be fixed with a safety pin.





No comments:

Post a Comment