Thursday, August 22, 2013

Factory Girl

T-shirt: Marvel
Faux Fur Hoodie: H&M
Shorts: DIY High Waisted Shorts
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardys Red
Socks: Target
Copper Turquoise Earring: from my mama :)

   This is a oldie but a goodie. Once again I cannot get my red Jeffrey Campbell Tardys off of my feet, they give me so much height and are so comfortable! I can stomp around town and my feet are fine. The shorts originally were high waisted pants I never wore, so I turned them into shorts and now I cannot stop wearing them. They fit my fetish for bottoms with button front closures. They class up any outfit, even an old torn up Marvel shirt like I'm wearing above. The shirt was purchased in the dude's section of Target and I hacket at it with some scissors and slept in it for months before it got the worn in vibe I like in all my tees. My favorite Marvel heros are Spiderman, and Wolverine. I also bought the cherry socks at Target, I love mixing prints, it gives me a very 60s pop art feel to have so many primary colors together clashing it out. 
The jewelry is from random jewelry stands and hand me downs from my mom, all the pieces have turquoise in them, which I love as a contrast to the red tones in the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment