Friday, November 1, 2013

DIY Crystal Charm Bracelet

 Crystal jewelry has been very trendy lately, and for a mineral collector like myself I decided to make my own crystal bracelet for half the price.

 Here's what you'll need:
Various crystals and chains, you can either have a necklace or bracelet.

First get an idea of the type of look you want, I wanted to make neckalces to layer with and a bracelet so I picked my three favorite stones from http://www.healingcrystals.com/


Various charms, which are also optional. I enjoyed adding a delicate star from an old broken piece of jewelry to this rose quartz stone. Because rose quartz is said to support connection within groups and community, and carries a high spiritual attunement to the earth, universe, and the divine. So, a star seemed perfect.
If you have a chain like the one I do with big gaps between the links you will need tweezers to seperate the links so you can hang the charms on each loop. Don't forget to squeeze them back into a secure position so you don't loose anything you attached to the bracelet.


Done!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love it, its so simple and pretty at the same time i've been searching for a bracelet like this for ages but i couldn't find any but now i can make it myself! :D

    ReplyDelete