Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Breakfast At Bruxie


I got the Turkey Club:
roast turkey, avocado, tomato, lettuce and cheese on a waffle. So delicious!


Caramel sundae waffle and fries, also delicious.
I went to Bruxie with Sam for some of the best waffles I've ever had. Bruxie's motto must be everything is better on a waffle! They're famous for their chicken sandwich waffle, which also a must try. However, I decided to be adventurous and try the Turkey Club since I love avocado and bacon. I think I might like it better than the chicken club! They also have waffle fries and amazing desert waffles. The one pictures above is the sundae waffle, which is drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with nuts. If you're ever at the Orange Circle Bruxie is a must try!

The Orange Circle
OOTD:

Gold Sunglasses: Vintage
Hi-Lo Knit Sweater: H&M
Black Leather Back Pack: Vintage
Levi's Jean Button Down Skirt: Thrifted in Long Beach
Sheer Tights & Glitter Socks: Target
Creepers: T.U.K.

I've been obsessed with this black sweater from H&M, its so easy to pair with anything. I love skirts that have front button closures, I thrifted this skirt in Long Beach a year ago, and I'm still wearing it to death. The sunglasses I got off of Ebay and I cannot get enough of them, they class up any outfit and are the perfect contrast with my silver jewelry. I've also been loving layering a silver and rose gold name necklace that my friend Hang gave me with a lotus charm necklace, you can see these details in the OOTD video I'll be posting tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment