Monday, February 24, 2014

Downtown Long Beach







photos taken by Monica Castaloni ©
https://www.facebook.com/NightOwlSyndrome

Faux Fur Lapel Moto Jacket: H&M
Drapey Sheer White T-shirt: American Apparel
Velvet leggings: Forever 21
Buckle Boots: Forever 21

Took these photos with Momo in downtown Long Beach. It was crazy to take a walk down memory lane with all the concerts and conventions I've been to at the LB convention center. I wore a very casual and lazy outfit for walking around and comfort. I've been living in my Buck Booties from Forever21 because they go with everything and are so comfortable, perfect for stomping around in the city. Lately I've been in a rather colorless mood so that would explain the lack of color in the outfit. University has started back up again and totally slowed down my rate of videos and posts, time to get back into the grind. Video should be up some time tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment