Thursday, February 13, 2014

REVIEW: Revlon balm stains

From top to bottom the colors are: 
045 Romantique, 
Matte Balm 225 Sultry, 
001 Honey

I have seen a lot of reviews of the these balm stains and decided to give them a try. The first one I purchased, totally on a whim, was the orange based red color, 045 Romantique. I liked the idea of having a flushed color to my lips witht he consistency of chapstick but I shoudk have gone for a deeper red because sometiems the color is too orange for my skin tone. I loved the formula and mint flavor so much that I decided to invenst in some more colors.
The matte balm stain in 225 Sultry is the newest edition to my collection and I am obsessed. Since I have lips that tend to get dry easy I have to prep with a lip balm, let that sink in and then apply the matte balm. I like this color so much because it is somewhere between taupe and mauve and is a great way to vamp up a look with still looking natural. Lastly 001 Honey is by far my favorite out of the three the colors. It is gorgeous and naturallooking it provides the perfect flush of pink to any pout. All of these have become beauty staples and taken up permanant residence in my purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment