Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LUSH

From top to bottom L to R:
Rose Queen Bath Bomb
Sakura Bath Bomb
Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic
About a week ago I made my first trip ever to LUSH! I have only heard of LUSH previously because I has recieved a sakura soap bar from my friend Liz back in high school. I went to my local LUSH for the first time and picked up these bath bombs.
I picked Rose Queen first, it's a smaller bath bomb but its packed with rosebuds, which are good for the skin and smell fantastic. When I used the bath bomb the water was colored a lovely pastel pink and various roses floated on the water, primrose and tuberose are the most noteable. It could be difficult to clean out the petals if you don't have a catcher on your bath tub drain. You can pick up a tub drain catcher at a ACE hardware store for around 3$.
I have yet to use the blue and pink bath bomb, Sakura. However I picked it becuase it is said to be influenced by a spring afternoon amogst cherry blossoms drinking a bottle of sake. The scent is a very clean floral scent, not as overpowering as say Sex Bomb or Rose Queen. I will update this post once I have used the Sakura bath bomb.
And last but certanly not least is Dragon's Egg. I love this bath bomb it has notes of lemon bergamont and jasmine turns the water a lovely gold glitter color. This bath ballistic has chunks of shea it in that moisturize your skin as you soak in liquid gold. If you like citrus smells and want a nice treat after a hard day, Dragon's Egg may be just the bath baliistic for you.
If you've never been to a LUSH store I really reccomend it, you will not be dissapointed.
♨♨♨

No comments:

Post a Comment