Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mask of Magnamity

Lately, I've been having a ton of issues with keeping my hormonal acne in check. I went to LUSH awhile back and picked up 'Mask of Magnaminty'. The all natural peppermint, kaolin and  adzuki beans recipie leaves your skin feeling refreshed and deeply cleansed. It can be used as either a cleanser or face mask. The packaging says to leave the mask on for 30 mintues but I love to leave it on for the length of a bath, which is about an hr for me. It leaves my skin hydrated and my pores super small. 
The adzuki beans can dry and flake off so be aware that if you intend to talk, eat or move your face a lot while enjoying a mask, this might not be the mask for you. It will flake and leave reminants all over. It disolves easily in water and doesn't stain hair or clothes. All in all I've found a new staple in my skin care regime and a new favorite place to try all natural face masks!

No comments:

Post a Comment