Monday, October 27, 2014

Style Icon: EMIKA

For a change of pace, I decided to start up a new written segment about some of my favorite Style Icons.
I'll be kicking things off with one of my more recent lady loves, Emika. Emika (aka Emma Jolly) is a Czech babe who makes some of the most beautifully haunting electronic music I've ever heard. She currently is residing in Berlin and has two albums under her belt, her self titled album Emika in 2011 and the second 2013's DVA. I love her not only because of her bold beats but also for her bold style.
Emika is  bold chick who is always taking risks. Her outfits in her music videos are always playing with light and dark concepts a Emika has a signature intense make-up look, she is always playing with intense black shadows and vivid red lips.  

Professional Loving:
2011



Emika provides the perfect music for getting in the fall mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment